2016 TinyHomeGiveaway ® Official Rules
Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the Law.
NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT
NECESSARY TO ENTER.
GIVEAWAY: OFFICIAL RULES
Eligibility: The Tiny Home Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Ashland Housing Development Corp (“Sponsor”), Charles W. Polmatier, CPA (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on June 21, 2016 and ends at 6:00 p.m. CST on September 17, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”)
How to Enter:
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following websites tinyhomegiveway.com(“Websites”) and click “1 Free Entry”. Complete your FIrst Name, State and email address. Purchase products from any of the Websites during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”) to receive additional entries.
Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM OUR STORE (not including shipping).
Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard and mail to: Tiny Home Giveaway 128 First Street North Ashland, AL 36251. Requests must be received by September 16, 2016 OR Visit tinyhomegiveway.com (“Websites”) and click “1 Free Entry”. Complete your FIrst Name, State and email address. Purchase products from any of the Websites during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”) to receive additional entries.
- Drawing: On or about September 18, 2016, in Clay County Alabama, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) Grand Prize: 1 2016 Tiny Home On Wheels (ACV TBD). No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will determine all features of the tiny home on wheels (THOW).
Winner of THOW is responsible for license, registration, insurance, transportation, import and export taxes, and other fees associated with the prize. Winner of THOW must pick up from Clay County AL, USA, designated by Sponsor. All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner of THOW agrees Ashland Housing Development Corp, or any of the Promotion Parties has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the THOW, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and/or their parent/legal guardian if a minor) will each be notified by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability , and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Promotion Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Promotion Administrator reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive or unfair In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Alabama. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Alabama located in the county of Clay for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this promotion, please visit www.tinyhomegiveaway.com. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: Ashland Housing Development Corp 128 First Street North Ashland, AL 36251
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Charles W. Polmatier, CPA.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Manufacturers of products included in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
The Ashland Housing Development Corp
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
AHDC partners that register for www.ashlandhdc.com and individuals that sign up to receive AHDC e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always “opt out,” either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
The AHDC uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer www.ashlandhdc.com, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
www.ashlandhdc.com uses “cookie” messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you’ve done and told us before. The “cookie” is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you’re particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of www.ashlandhdc.com, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; to process your membership application; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitor of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users’ needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties
The AHDC does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
www.ashlandhdc.com includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the www.ashlandhdc.com domain, and the AHDC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
See more at: http://www.ashlandhdc.com/privacy
A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Prizes identified, logos, brands, and other trademarks referred to herein are the property of their respective trademark holders.